The Sparkular system mirrors the look and effect of traditional Gerb-style pyrotechnics. The effect produced is non-hazardous, cold burning and safe to touch, with Sparkular effects created using titanium powder granules from a sachet. The granules are fed through a heating chamber that makes them glow, after which they are blown through the output aperture into the show area.
Unlike traditional gunpowder Pyrotechnics, Sparkular lasts for 15 minutes. The duration, height and timings of the blasts can be varied and even timed to different sequences. All Sparkulars can be used on a standard DMX set up and can be used in locations where fireworks and pyrotechnics are not permitted.
- No hazardous materials to transport or store on site.
- Much safer than using traditional pyrotechnics.
- No large safety or exclusion zones are required as the units produce cold
fallout which is perfectly safe.
- Height adjustable from 1 – 5 meters
- Low smoke output.
- No strong pyro smell
- Up to 15 minutes of effect can be produced from just one powder refill, far
- Manufacturer: SHOWVEN
- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 20cm x 21.5cm x 28.5cm
- Weight (KG): 8.5
- Voltage AC: 220 VAC / 50Hz 110V AC / 60Hz
- Power: 365W
- Working Temp: -10°C – 50°C
- Casting: Anti-Flaming ABS
- Fountain Height: 1.5mt – 5mt
- Control: 2 Channels of DMX or Host Controller ZK620